Principal Consulting Engineer
Gransberg and Associates
PO Box 2395
Norman, Oklahoma 73070
Consultant to U.S. and international construction companies and consulting engineering firms as well as the federal, state, municipal, and international public agencies.
Our primary focus is construction consulting, including alternative project delivery methods, design-build contracting, construction management, cost engineering, contract dispute resolution, arbitration, and expert witness testimony services.
We also develop and deliver a series of continuing education seminars on Design-Build Contracting, Construction Cost Engineering, and Construction Administration under the auspices of the American Society of Civil Engineers. We also are able to develop and deliver continuing education/special training on most project management subjects within our expertise.
Finally, we furnish construction dispute legal support services including mediation, serving as an arbitrator and expert witness in litigation.
Douglas D. Gransberg
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering Management option, University of Colorado, 2004;
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Oregon State University, Dual Major: Construction Engineering Management and Transportation Engineering, 1979;
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Oregon State University, 1974;
- Registered Professional Engineer, Oregon, 1978, No. 9989; Texas, 1995, No. 80392; Oklahoma, 2000, No. 19876;
- Certified Cost Engineer, 1997, No. 1664
- Designated Design-Build Professional, 2003, No. D181
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, 2005, No. 1212087.